- You, the employer, identify a need for a NowSkills IT apprentice in your workplace and contact us to begin the recruitment process.
- We arrange a no-obligation face-to-face meeting and take you through the recruitment process in detail. We will answer your questions and confirm your eligibility for government funding as an apprentice employer.
- With your input, we will draw up an apprentice job description.
- Our recruitment team will advertise your vacancy, also checking for a suitable match against our list of registered candidates.
- The recruitment team present you with a short list of NowSkills candidates. Our aim is to match as closely our apprentices with your requirements, ensuring you only view the most suitable, saving you both time and effort at interview.
- You select the candidates you wish to meet and interviews are arranged. Don’t worry if you haven’t done it before! We offer employers support and advice on all aspects of the interview process.
- Interviews are held and a job offer is made to your selected apprentice.
- Jointly, you, NowSkills and the apprentice agree a start date and draw up a training schedule for the year ahead.
- Before the apprentice starts a NowSkills Operations Manager will visit your workplace to undertake pre-start checks and answer any final questions you have.
- The apprenticeship begins but you won’t be left on your own. A NowSkills Assessor will make regular visits, helping you and your apprentice through the work-based assignments.