These Marketing Principles and Marketing Strategies training course are included in some NowSkills Apprenticeship Standards. Please check our schedule for the location and date of your training. The classroom courses learners attend will vary depending upon the Apprenticeship Standard they are completing.
5 working days (Monday-Friday)
Who should attend?
The Marketing Principles and Marketing Strategies course is suitable for any apprentice leaving secondary or tertiary education who has a keen interest in Digital IT and who is enrolled onto a NowSkills Apprenticeship.
What will the apprentice learn?
The Marketing Principles and Marketing Strategies course will develop the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and understanding of the following:
Introduction to Social Media
- Media Introduction
- Social Media Engagement
- What Is Social Media?
- Social Media Foundation Technologies
- Types of Social Media
- Social Media Consumers
- Mobile Social Media
- Social Media Communication Methods
- And also, Introduction to Social Media Tools
Also, Using Social Media in Business
- Embracing Social Media
- Also, Business Adoption of Social Media
- Organizational Goals for Social Media
- Social Media Job Roles
- Additionally, Social Media Impact on Business
- Boosting Brand Recognition
- And also, Advantages of Social Media in Business
Also, Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Strategies
- Listening and Analysing
- Additionally, Analysing Market Segments Personas
- Targeting the Audience
- And also, Using a SWOT to Analyse a Social Media Plan
Also, Creating a Social Media Campaign
- What Is a Social Media Campaign?
- Planning a Social Media Campaign
- Additionally, Campaign Project Management
- Planning a Campaign
- Also, Campaign Strategies and Tactics
- Developing Social Media Content
- And also, Curating Content