CIM Level 4 award in Digital Marketing
Aims of the module
The CIM Digital Marketing module is about appreciating the importance of the ever-evolving digital landscape and understanding how to develop skills to improve digital marketing effectiveness. It provides awareness of the nature of the challenges and opportunities within the digital environment and outlines the skills and tools required to support and enhance marketing activities. It identifies the importance of effective monitoring and measurement techniques that enable organisations to improve digital marketing performance.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets). By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: The digital landscape
- Understand the opportunities and challenges presented through the disruptive digital environment (15%).
- Assess the impact and also influence of the dynamic digital environment (15%).
Unit 2: Digital toolkit
- Understand how key digital tools can support and also enhance marketing (20%).
- Understand the relevance of digital platforms and also channels in context (20%).
Unit 3: Digital in action
- Develop digital activities to support and also enhance multichannel marketing (15%).
- Apply the key principles involved in monitoring and also measuring digital marketing effectiveness (15%).
- Assessed by assignment based on a given scenario and also an organisation of choice.