1D0-61A: CIW Internet Business Associate
The CIW Internet Business Associate course prepares you to work effectively in today’s business environment. In this course, you will learn about the tasks involved in various Web Technology job roles, and you will learn the skills and technologies to perform them. The career opportunities that demand these common Web-based skills are endless.
Once certified, you have proven that you have foundational knowledge of important technologies that affect virtually every business. This certification is ideal for all students and professionals who use the Internet on the job.
The CIW Internet Business Associate course prepares candidates to take the CIW Internet Business Associate exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Internet Business Associate certification.
You will learn:
- Internet connection methods, Internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS) and also cloud computing
- The basic functions of Web browsers, the components of Web addresses, the use and control of cookies, and also browser use in the business world
- Browser plug-ins and add-ons, and use of browsers to download and manage files
- Databases as they relate to Web search engines, and ways to conduct basic and also advanced Web searches
- Configuration and use of e-mail clients, guidelines for effective communication over the Internet using modern Web technologies and also social networking tools
- Internet research and collaboration tools, software development tools, and the patent and also licensing practices that accompany software applications
- Issues and risks with the Internet and the security measures that keep your computer system and your personal information secure
- Fundamental elements of project and program management, and also the importance of acquiring these skills for all IT job roles.