1D0-61B: CIW Site Development Associate
The CIW Site Development Associate course teaches you essential Web page development skills. You will learn to develop Web sites using Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Also, you will learn to write code manually, as well as use graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools. You will also work with images, create hyperlinks, and add tables, forms, video and audio to your Web pages. If you want the knowledge and skills to design or improve Web sites, this course is for you.
Once certified, you have proven that you have foundational knowledge to develop basic Web sites. This certification is ideal for students and professionals who want a career in Web site design or marketing.
The CIW Site Development Associate course prepares candidates to take the CIW Site Development Associate exam, which, if passed, earns the individual the CIW Site Development Associate certification. Once you have earned this certification, you are better prepared to begin the CIW Web Design Specialist program.
You will learn:
- Web site development using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Extensible HTML (XHTML)
- Also, Manual code writing, graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools, and XHTML code validation
- Web page development using images, hyperlinks, tables, forms and frames
- CGI and connecting Web pages to databases
- Internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for formatting Web page content, and fundamental Web design concepts
- Development of Web sites as managed projects
- Finally, Introductory e-commerce solutions, and the relationship of Web site development to business goals