Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for a new challenge? NowSkills is one of the country’s leading digital apprenticeship training providers with hundreds of successful apprentices already in rewarding careers. Due to expansion, we are now looking to strengthen our well-established Sales team with an ambitious and driven Sales Executive.
- Calling B2B employers to discuss IT and Digital Apprenticeships and acting as a trusted adviser to our customers.
- Research potential clients and thoroughly understand their needs.
- Building strong internal and external relationships.
- Work to your own KPI’s and will be required to take a strategic approach to your targets and goals.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Team to ensure that you place the apprentice in their ideal role.
- Using CRM software effectively.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have at least one year’s experience working in a sales environment. You will be resilient with a positive mindset and have previous experience building positive working relationships and achieving targets.
NowSkills specialises in the IT field – If you have IT knowledge or you’re an IT enthusiast then your skills could be very useful when talking to our prospects and customers. If you are new to IT but have a strong desire to learn then we will teach you all you need to know about IT and our products. We will provide all the additional product training you need and provide you with the tools and data to achieve your OTE.
NowSkills will provide a full induction to welcome you to the team in our bright and vibrant Bolton office near the town centre and you will have training with a Senior Sales Member and classroom delivery teams to help with new business development.
- Receive a competitive salary
- Be involved in team-building activities
- Have the opportunity to complete continued professional development
- Free parking on site
Note: This is a full-time sales executive role with us. This is NOT an Apprenticeship role.
Now Skills is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.