Careers With NowSkills
NowSkills is proud to be the leading provider of digital apprenticeships in the North West. We’ve been delivering digital apprenticeships since 2013, and our mission is to deliver the best digital apprenticeships to the apprentices and employers that we work with. We aim to deliver engaging apprenticeships to the next generation of digital professionals by using technology and industry experience to stretch and challenge their learning and equipping them for their ongoing careers. We only deliver the latest digital apprenticeship standards and our delivery methods are tailored for every course.
Due to our aims, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals, from all and any background, to join our ever-growing team. The successes that we enjoy are down to the people that make NowSkills. If you’re interested in working with us, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Our team is friendly, professional and proud of what we do. We’re all a bit tech geeky – so it helps if you are too!
Why should you be part of our journey?
- As well as the core aim to be the best digital apprenticeships provider, these are some of the things that we can offer you (dependent on job role):
- A very competitive salary package + expenses
- Generous leave entitlement + bank holidays
- Management of your own diary & workload; working from home when needed with a flexible office attendance policy – we won’t make you come into the office for the sake of doing so
- Autonomy in your role; with the opportunity to input and provide creative ideas and solutions to our apprenticeship programmes
- A mixed role with visits to apprentices & employers, as well as group delivery in one of our training centres
- A close working relationship with our sales team; we understand some of the gripes with apprentices not matching up with their job roles/organisations
- Continuous professional development (CPD) opportunities
- Pension scheme
- 2x paid volunteering days per year
- A maximum working caseload of 40x apprentices; all based in the North West, surrounding the training centres in Manchester & Liverpool
- The usual laptop, mobile and equipment to carry out your role
- Team activities: so far we’ve raced go-karts; got fired-up at Laser Quests; taken on the Crystal Maze; and many others!
- Local and national discounts on high street and online brands, and many more rewards and benefits
If you feel that you would like to be part of our team, please check out our various roles below and apply today, or if you would prefer a confidential discussion on the opportunities available here at NowSkills please email:
Our tutor roles are ideal for individuals who may be in current roles as Skills Coaches, Mentors, Learning & Development Officers, Assessors, Trainers, Teachers or Lecturers. We also have Trainee Tutor roles, which are ideal if you’re looking to bring your industry experience into the apprenticeships arena.
Please note, if you a potential apprentice looking for an apprenticeship opportunity, you will need to register with us here: https://nowskills.co.uk/apprentices/getting-started/register/
Our current opportunities are: