Network analysis tools have a great impact on learning how businesses developed over time, as it gives an insight into how much it has developed over the years. It also points out all the responsible factors involved in the failure or development of the business. Network analysis tools are also on the rise to help businesses portray this data in ways that are easy to understand.
What is Network Analysis?
Network analysing is the process by which business procedures and flow of work are analysed, controlled, and monitored. It simplifies a complex project into sections that display the projects’ strong points and weaknesses. It can be easily understood by people with no technical knowledge.
How Network Analysis Helps Business
Network analysing mainly employs graphical representation to convey how a business system or ideas are better than other systems or ideas in that business. It shows how the business has performed over a period of time and how effective or ineffective some plans have become a business strategy.
It also provides insights on improvements in business strategy so that the business plans can reach their full potential. Network analysis is made possible with the help of many network analysis tools that are readily available.
These tools can enable us to study the business plans from an analytic viewpoint which can be used as a base to formulate future plans and ideas to improve the overall business.
Top 5 Network Analysis Tools
Here is a list of some of the best network analysis tools that are reliable and have a huge customer base in analysing and monitoring different business aspects.
- Netminer: This is used for analysis and interactive visualization of large social network data. Its main feature is finding basic patterns and structures of network data. This tool can help research social networks. It allows importing data from articles, web pages, etc.
- Zenoss Core: This has a web interface using internet standard protocols like SNMP, SSH , WMI, and JMX. This makes it a highly flexible analytic tool. It mainly focuses on networks, systems management, performance, etc. It can track network availability, network services, hosts, time-based performance, and event managing.
- TC Console: It provides past network activity and network traffic. It also provides an overview of malicious activities. It also provides huge network visibility and security if the business firm is able to share their information regarding their networking to the TC Console parent company, Team Cymru.
- Wireshark: This is a network analysing tool that can go deep into different protocols, network usages and also can be effective across many platforms like Windows, Linux, etc. This can offer a high flexibility of use and could be connected with other security tools. It also provides features like reading live data from networks, editing captured network data and filtering wireless connections.
- Capsa Free: It allows for network analysing, monitoring, and problem-solving. It can monitor a huge range of protocols, find network issues, stepping up security and providing reports. It also offers email analysing and monitoring. This is a free version of the Capsa Enterprise which has many other features as well for a price
Of course, the listed ones are only a few of the best and is not an exhaustive list. It’s up to you to find the tool that works best for you. If you do not have a highly technical background, go with simpler tools that show the basics in an understandable way. However, if you are someone who needs a much more detailed, in-depth analysis, then that option is also available.
On a NowSkills apprenticeship, we aim to offer the best tools possible to our apprentices, in order to make our apprentices gain the best possible experience out of their apprenticeship.